×Our statement about COVID-19 - Read More

Insurance with Town & Country

Life Cover

We can advise on suitable cover to ensure your mortgage is repaid in the event of you dying during the term of your mortgage thereby allowing your dependants to live in their home mortgage free.

Additionally, we can arrange via Family Income Benefit, for your dependants to receive an income for a specified period following your death to meet their living costs.

Critical Illness Cover

This cover is designed to pay a lump sum on diagnosis of a specified critical illness and can be included as an option with your Life Cover or taken out as a standalone policy. This option can ensure your mortgage is repaid at a time when you are critically ill. Critical illness Cover on a standalone basis is a particularly sensible option for single people without dependants as it provides protection, security and the opportunity to remain financially independent even if critically ill.

Income Protection

Cover designed to provide replacement income through to retirement in the event of you suffering an accident or illness and not being able to return to work. This can be designed to commence when employer sick pay benefit ceases and ensures continuity of income to meet mortgage and living costs.

This cover is hugely important in maintaining independence and the ongoing ability to meet commitments. It is particularly important in situations where the loss of an income through accident or illness would affect the ability to remain in your home.

Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance

Cover designed to pay a regular monthly level of benefit for either a 12 or 24 month period (subject to cover). This cover is taken primarily as a means of paying an ongoing mortgage commitment in the event of Accident, Sickness or Unemployment.

The cover can be arranged as either a combined Accident, Sickness and Unemployment cover, or Unemployment only or Accident and Sickness cover only depending on individual circumstances and other cover that may be in place.

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Designed to protect your home and your possessions within your home. Cover can be tailored to meet specific requirements such as Accidental Damage, Legal Assistance, Home Emergency, Valuable items and Items taken away from the home. Cover can be arranged either on a combined basis or as individual Buildings Insurance and individual Contents Insurance.

We have insurance advisers who’s expertise can provide an insurance solution for you. Call our office today and ask to speak to the insurance team.

Payment Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income.